- Sizing Guide
KEY® Insulated Duck Bib Overall, Hip Zip
"Work is tough... KEY is tougher."
The KEY Insulated Duck Bib Overall works hard and wears well. Maximize productivity during extreme weather with the rugged, heavyweight, protective outer shell. This bib was made to last with the reinforced pockets, heavy-duty zippers and double knee with cleanout. Storage is KEY with the variety of pockets on the interior and exterior, including different versions of utility pockets on each leg. When the job is done, you will appreciate the convenience of the leg zippers to hip, front chest zipper and black taffeta lining for easy on, easy off. Pair with a matching KEY Insulated Hooded Duck Jacket or KEY Insulated Duck Chore Coat.
We are an Authorized KEY Apparel Distributor selling KEY Garments since 1982.
KEY® provides the most durable, value-based workwear in the apparel industry. Their consistent, comfortable, work-ready apparel make them a tried and true choice for those who need clothing that works as hard as they do.
KEY® and Polar King® logos, KEY FR, FLAME OUT, PERFORMANCE COMFORT, Tuf Nut, and associated logos, word marks and related marks are trademarks of KEY Apparel.
- 12 oz. 100% Cotton Duck Outer Shell
- Mid-Weight Bonded Polyester Fiberfil Insulation
- Reinforced Front Pockets
- Heavy Duty Leg Zippers to the Hip
- Heavy Duty Front Zipper
- Two Exterior Chest Pockets with Zipper closure
- Two Interior Storage Pockets
- Oversize Reinforced Back Pockets
- Double Knee with Cleanout
- Double Utility Pocket on Right Leg
- Single Utility Pocket on Left Leg
- Country of Origin - China
Sizing Guide for Insulated Bib Overalls
|HEIGHT||5'4" - 5'7"||5'8" - 5'11"||6'0" - 6'3"|